Letting Go and Moving On...

Truth is I need to start letting go and moving on. This was one of the courageous goals I am setting for myself and will achieve. LETTING GO means there won't be a race recap or race report from Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City. Yes it was a smooth sailing wonderful day but I need to let go and move on. I've been so worried about coming off my high from a week ago that I won't remove the race wristband. I go see my therapist this Wednesday and see if maybe while I'm there I can find comfort in snapping the blue band off; but I need to wait till then. Letting go of Atlantic City means focusing on the next task at hand; my NINETEENTH marathon which is Monster Mash in Dover Delaware on October 21st. Though the build up to this momentous marathon number will be quick I need to embrace the journey and what it means. MOVING ON in many ways for me is like letting go. I feel like I need to move on from being coached by Heather for so many reasons. I am still awaiting her response about her expectations of me as an athlete. I have to be patient because she just raced Ironman 70.3 Cozumel yesterday. I'm torn on what to do. I had a great experience with coached by her thanks to the Tri-Equal Equally Inspiring Team these past three months. I need her guidance because it's so much easier to train when someone else is telling you what to do. There's just many deeper things about me as a person that I feel like moving on from her. I don't want to but I guess that's also something I can talk to my therapist about Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition