Sparkle...

This is my motto and quote to live by this weekend as I get ready for the IronGirl Columbia Triathlon on Sunday. After flipping out on my coach the other day; sorry Heather, I know I needed to take a chill pill and calm the freak down. I'm NOT going into details about the conversation I had with Heather but it was kinda ugly on my end. Well; its now Friday and I'm ready for IronGirl Columbia race weekend. No matter what anyone says to me; whether it be my dad or sister or boyfriend or my coach or any of my friends; NO PRESSURE. I'm going out to have a blast while I swim bike and run through parts of Howard County Maryland. I'm putting the "what if's" behind me. I have my time goals and hopefully I meet them. In the end if I don't; I might cry for a bit, but in the end I'll be ok. The sport of triathlon is so much more than finish times and age group placing. It's about the tan lines, the t-shirt, the camaraderie, the friendships, and the of course the journey. Even though this weekend is just another triathlon in the books on my journey to Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City; I must enjoy a low pressure event. Love This Sport. Love This Journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition