Gaining Confidence

Wow what a week I just had. My confidence is building for Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City which is now weeks away. I only didn't complete ONE workout and nailed the rest of them. Oh and my mileage; highest I've seen in a long time. With about 6 swimming miles, a shade over 100 bike miles, and a little over 20 running miles; I can say I was successful. My favorite workout of the week was my 4 hour bike ride followed by a 30 minute brick run. It was fun riding up challenging hills in Ellicott City while the run around Centennial Lake was nice. My least favorite workout was the 4100 meter swim Friday. I DISLIKE ladder workouts, even though it had mid distance free in it. But it's suppose to be good for me, right? Onward to IronGirl Columbia August 20 and Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City September 17. I love this journey and love this sport. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition