Bib Numbers Are Up...

That's right; shiz got real as I posted to social media on Monday afternoon when I found out Delmo put up the lists of bib numbers for Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City. The countdown is on and I have 23 DAYS will party (and race) day. Because I was still on a huge high from Iron Girl Columbia which had occurred this past Sunday; I got all nervous about Atlantic City. I ended up talking to my coach; Heather Leiggi, and now I feel more calm and at ease. I have some long training weekends ahead of me so that way I'll be able to (hopefully) nail this half iron distance triathlon. When I talked to Heather this week she came up with a really fabulous idea. I'm basically NOT allowed to think about my times (UGH) overall and per swim bike and run. Instead I need to come up with NON TIME related goals for each discipline; things to focus on. I actually LOVE the idea. Now to start working on that. Onward in these final weeks to this journey toward Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City. Honestly I almost typed in Lake Placid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...