My Body and Attitude Is Toast...

It's Wednesday and my body still feels like toast from the long course masters meet at Wilson Aquatic Center in DC this past Sunday. The two hundred fly never hurt, the fifty breast was forever long, and the four hundred individual medley got annoying because I got water up my goggles. I was impressed with how the meet went though. The thing I'm waiting for is whether or not I get a Top 10 time or not in the 200 fly for the gals 30 - 34 age group.
So back to the fact it's Wednesday. I was thankful for my rest day Monday; even though workouts never got accomplished on Sunday due to the fact that I was tired from the meet. My swim last night was awful and slow and not great. Though I never gave up on the workout; I was pretty upset that my splits were slower than normal. My run this morning was awful as well. My average minute mile pace at the end of three miles was disgustingly yuck; I blame the warm temps and the high humidity. My bike ride; OMG I'm a little upset I didn't get it in today but I will get it done tomorrow, no excuses. Lets hope my attitude is better so I can have better days. I want to make my journey to Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City memorable and something I will never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...