This Girl's Got GOALS...

As week two being coached by Heather Leiggi starts tomorrow; I have goals to get done. The first goal is to NOT start counting down to Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City. I want to be able to enjoy this journey and having the chance to be coached. I want to inspired by what I can do and what goals I can reach. Besides enjoying the journey I want to feel less stressed about things; including not getting myself worked up about a bad workout or thinking Heather may not like me one bit. Both happened in week one and I seriously almost threw in the towel. Everyone has ups and downs in training and in life. I had several ups and many downs last week; but I made it and I should be proud. The other thing is something that is a habit. I don’t think Heather dislikes me; or well I hope not. I know she won’t judge and she’s here to guide me. I should be happy and think positively about that stuff.
This week I have so many workouts to do. I know that it will be tough to manage to get everything in but I can get it done. I’m very committed to this training and this journey and this process. From what I glanced at of my training plans; Wednesday could be tough to get done. I have both a bike and run scheduled, but it’s not a brick (which will get done on Saturday). Wednesday is a busy day for me to have two workouts with swim lessons to teach and my therapist appointment which I need to go to. But I’ll get everything done. Looking at my plans seem overwhelming; so in this case I just have to do it. Onward to Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City my friends.

Comments

Unknown said…
You got this!!

Know that ups and downs and self doubt happen with everyone....I wish you continued success in your training.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition