The Motivation To Reach My Goals...

Just so I record how my goals are coming along for the season, I made my version of a vision board. Besides my race schedule, which is FINALLY set in stone, I have a place to record when I reach milestones in hitting my mileage goals. Fortunately, it's only the middle of January and I have alot of the year left. It's unfortunate last week I had the flu and was barely able to train. But thankfully I have a somewhat planned training schedule for myself in my little binder. It shows which discipline I need to do each day. In the boxes that are not blacked out I'll write the distance I did each day.
Crossing my fingers this works. So excited that I am able to train this week. As my countdown says, I only have 103 Days till my first marathon of 2017 and my eighteenth marathon lifetime since 2006, can't wait to train and Run The Shore on April 30th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...