Under Three Months...

Until I run my first ever Marine Corps Marathon! Living right outside the Washington DC area it seems appropriate that I'm actually running it! It's been one of those races I've wanted to run since moving back here from the Dallas area! The best part is I actually got in the lottery! Put my name in right after I finished the DC Rock N Roll and was actually set up with one of the official charities! As soon as I found out about getting in lottery I gave my charity slot up! I explained to them that its a coveted slot and somebody needed it being I got my slot! Just finishing Ironman Lake Placid two weeks ago now, I feel behind in my training for Marine Corps already! Thirteen weeks from this moment I will be down at the start or maybe just hopping off metro at the start line! I'm writing out my training plans as we speak! I'm pulling out old Team Z training plans for marathon training! Fun... I'll have a long run and track workout and two shorter runs a week! I can't look past Marine Corps Marathon yet but it'll be exciting to run it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition