It's Been A While... Twenty Miler...

Sunday morning... I'll be lacing up my running shoes and getting in a long 20 mile training run for the Up and Coming Rock N Roll DC 26.2! I absolutely love running long... I'm just not sure if I'll love it on Sunday! The last time I ran 20... about a year ago... when I was training for Rock N Roll DC 26.2! Yeah... I've done many 20 milers before... but it's a been almost a year now! My head is saying NO but my body is saying YES! Truth be told... I'm nervous! Nervous my body will give in... Nervous about obtaining another injury... Nervous my mind will tell me things I don't want to hear! But I Can... And I Will... This Sunday! 20 Miler... Here I Come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition