2016 Mileage Goals and Firsts of the New Year

Its on my planner and has been since December 31, 2015! This year I'm serious about hitting my mileage goals! Each mileage goal will take some time and dedication and tough mentality but I'll get it done! I figured with Rock N Roll Dc 26.2 and Ironman Lake Placid and Marine Corps Marathon and possibly Richmond 26.2, each goal is doable! I'm excited to set goals with high numbers because it'll motivate me to work harder than I've worked since 2008 when I did my first Ironman in Coeur d'Alene! I got my first 20 miles in on the bike on Friday and today I hope to get a little over 40 miles in on the bike! Monday will bring my first swim workout in my new swimsuit and Tuesday will being my first run of 2016! Now that its 2016... The year of REDEMPTION in Lake Placid and The Year of the Bike (as I call it)... Let's Get This Training Party Started!

Comments

Unknown said…
YEAH! Psyched to be following your journey to 140.6 finish line at IMLP :) This year is also the year of the bike for me! Good luck with training and have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...