Rock N Roll DC 26.2

It's OFFICIAL... I just got signed up for my 14th marathon which will be my 12th stand alone marathon! Rock N Roll had a sweet deal for all its races that takes place just today... I'm excited that I spent under $60 for a 26.2! So March 12, 2016 I will conquer the streets of DC for 26.2 painful but hopefully life changing miles my second year in a row! I only entered the marathon because (a) I need something to break up my Ironman Lake Placid training (b) have a long mental running day before Ironman Lake Placid and well (c) besides the medal I have read that 26.2 finishers will yet receive a finishers jacket again! I have my reasons all in all to have entered this 26.2 again! Though its a training race I do have a hefty goal which is to break 5 hours... which should be a doable.. especially if I drop some weight between now and then and gain some more speed and confidence! Once this cold I have been fighting is through I will get back to my long double digit mile runs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition