The Shirt... What I'm In Search Of...

This was a very special gift from my coach "Iron" Dave Young! He had coached me to my first ever Ironman Finish in Coeur d'Alene Idaho! Not just was he my Ironman coach he was also my North Texas Masters Swimming coach! Training started in October of 2007 and finished up in June of 2008! The week before I left for Coeur d'Alene... I received this shirt from him to remind me of what I was in search of on June 22 2008! It is one of my MOST prized possessions' that I own! It reminds me of EVERYTHING I was in search of and brings back memories from the whole journey to Coeur d'Alene... some good and of course some bad! As I go through this journey to Finish Unfinished Business From 2010 in Lake Placid... This shirt will remind me what I'm in search of through this journey! Thank You Coach "Iron" Dave! Who would have thought a shirt meant so much this many years later?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...