Mentally Blocked...

This weekend was supposed to be an epic training weekend... but it turned out not to be! Only reason... supposed to be a 2 hour ride then a 1 hour run brick! Well... I did my almost 3 hour ride yesterday... but no 1 hour run after! I'll end up doing that this morning before swim lesson instructor training! It's all because of a mental block I'm having! I should not be mentally blocked because I have a lot to look forward to in my training! I'm a few weeks away from Patriots Half in Williamsburg Va and well several months away from Ironman Lake Placid in Lake Placid Ny! But I am... all because of other stressors in life outside triathlon! I should be thankful that all my jobs are making a difference in kiddos and young adults lives... but I'm more stressed about them than I am thankful! The thing is with being stressed... my training usually helps! I need to work on this mental block... especially before the season winds down and I start tapering for Patriots and training for Lake Placid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition