Waiting For The Tris

Been a LONG time since I posted but now that the 2015 season has officially started with Rock n Roll DC as a RUNNING race... I'm super excited for the TRIATHLON season to start! Challenge Family Williamsburg Half Iron will kick off the season! Though I'm only a swim guide for one of my Team Zer mates for 1.2 miles and running the 13.1 mile run leg... it so super counts! I am then signing up very soon for the Culpeper International Triathlon on August 2nd and will cap off the triathlon season with Patriots Half Iron in Williamsburg! The long mileage is building up nicely in the pool... on the bike... and on the run again! Lets Do This! Here's a Speedy and Healthy 2015 Triathlon Season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...