2015 Training... So Far...

Starting to rake in the miles for 2015 with only being two weeks into the new year. I have almost 10 miles in the pool... 17 miles on the bike... and 14 miles on the run... oh yeah and 1 book read this year (non sports related). I plan on swimming every day this week... hoping to have 15 miles by Friday. The plan is to have almost 50 on the bike after this weekends ride. I have several running days this week... so I'm guessing I'll be up to 25 or 30 miles after Sunday's long run. My race schedule is becoming clearer and clearer. Two marathons... Possibly a half marathon... Two Olympic Distance and one Half Iron Distace Triathlon. Then thinking about 2016... I'll run either the Georgia Marathon in Atlanta or the Cowtown Marathon in Fort Worth in the early spring... all as a tune up for redemption in Lake Placid at IRONMAN Lake Placid with Team Z. Boy... I'm really excited now about 2015 and of course 2016. But first I have to get through my longest runs of my Rock N Roll DC Marathon training which will include an 18 miler and a 20 miler I assume. Let's Do This.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition