Fishie Face Friday on 10.18.14

That's right! Friday 10.18.14 was known as Fishie Face Friday because I spent most of my afternoon at Olney Swim Center where I work as a Swim Lesson Instructor making Fishie Faces with my little ones blowing bubbles! I teach them to do it by making a Fishie Face so they don't accidentally swallow water when blowing bubbles on the surface or under water! I think its adorable when they make a their Fishie Faces because they come up with all the types of fishes they might be! Most of them chose a dolphin or a whale! I really enjoyed teaching my 1 pm, 2 pm, 430 pm, 7 pm and 730 pm kiddos private swim lessons! Right now I wouldn't change a thing about being able to work at the pool, sharing my love of teaching and swimming with others! Here We Go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...