2015 is going to be BIG...

Being the end of October 2014 I MUST start thinking about what is on the table for 2015! I already had a basic schedule planned out... but now it has changed again... adding TWO races all in one 24 hour period! I have Rock N Roll DC Marathon on March 14 as the first race back from injury! I have Ironman 70.3 Eagleman as the first triathlon back from injury! Well now after talking to my triathlon buddy who I started triathlons with at North Texas... I'll go run the Pittsburgh Half Marathon for FUN (I know... I NEVER say that) with Caroline as her younger sister Laura (who will become an Ironman next Aug 30 in Canada) runs the Pittsburgh Marathon! I'll then have two Olympics in there... most likely Colonial Beach and Luray Internationals! I'm very much hoping the season caps off with the Marine Corps Marathon (the 40th Running) otherwise I'll run Richmond! 2015 will be BIG as I said and I'm READY! Here We Go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...