What I Want To Be When I Grow Up...

That's NOT a hard question to answer at all... Because I want to be a TRIATHLON COACH and only that! Honestly though I've had a rough as nails time dealing with my sprained left ankle injury that is leaving me out of the 2014 Triathlon and Running Season... I still LOVE triathlons and want to Fuel the Multisport Lifestyle! I have an elementary education degree but teaching in a school classroom is not for me... now teaching whether its kiddos or adults about how GREAT the world of triathlon really is... that's where my TRUE passion lies! Now that I have the time... I'm going to invest myself in triathlon coaching world! Will keep this blog fairly updated! Here we go...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...