Its Becoming Real...

On Thursday August 14 through Saturday August 16 I will be swimming at the 2014 Marriot US Masters Swimming Long Course Summer Nationals in College Park Maryland! I just registered a bit ago online... btw there are no processing fees if you enter online... so that was the first step to what will be an amazing experience in my own backyard! I registered for the 800 LCM Free with a seed time of 15:35.65 as well as the 200 LCM Free with a seed time of 3:23.79 and lastly the 400 LCM Free with a seed time of 6:43.05! Lets see how close I can get to these times at the meet in August! I haven't swam a long course meet EVER so I had to use a time converter from SCY or SCM to LCM! Tonight... if it doesn't storm... I do my first LCM practice with Ancient Mariners in Silver Spring! I'm so excited... Not just about Nationals... but getting to swim outside in a long course pool! Here We Go...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition