On The Other Side...

This a.m. I spectated the TriColumbia Kidz Triathlon in Columbia, Maryland to cheer on all the little ones... but most importantly my little one... well 13 year old that I have been coaching for about a month now! I am a proud coach of a new triathlete who is hooked on the sport now! It was nice to be on the spectator side of a race! I got to see everything that was going on... from the little ones swimming up and down the pool... to the little ones pedaling up hills... to those little ones using every burst of energy to get to the finish line running! I loved cheering the little ones on as they ran in and out of transition and came into the finish chute! I am most impressed that this race sold out at the max of 600! Anywhere from 7 to 15 years old... they were out there! They swam... they biked... they ran... they FINISHED and are first time or multiple time triathlon finishers! Every once in a while... from now on... I want to be on the other side of the traithlon... where the only energy I have to expend is my voice! Here We Go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...