The Rest of June...

So happy to have a full weekend off racing because (a) my body is tired and exhausted from two races in two weekends and (b) I need to start my long rides and long runs to get ready for both the ChesapeakeMan Ultra Distance Triathlon end of September, Segull Century the beginning of October, and the Richmond Marathon the middle of November! The rest of the month I have Run with the June Bugs Cross Country 5k June 7, Run or Dye DC 5k June 8, Color Me Rad 5k June 16, then Celebrating Heroes Triathlon June 23! Run or Dye and Color Me Rad are just strictly FUN because within 8 days I'll be Blasted with so much color it will be UNBELIEVABLE! But on the other hand, Run with the June Bugs and Celebrating Heroes will be strictly SERIOUS but also FUN because they will be RACES! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition