Pike's Peek 10k... I'll Be There...

Sunday is one of those races I have always had a love hate relationship with! In prep for Columbia Tri on May 19... I will run the Pikes Peek 10k this weekend starting from Shady Grove Metro down 355 aka The Pike to White Flint Mall! In the past... I've hovered just under or over 50 minutes... it all depends on what my legs feel like they can do the second half and how my stomach wants to act! Looking at this weekend... I really think I have a shot at going under the 50 minutes I would like to achieve! My speed has definitely gotten speedier on the track and my shorter and longer runs are ran at a faster pace than they were back in January and February! I haven't raced in about two months so I've decided to push the pace this weekend! Hoping for a course PR or even a 10k PR this weekend! Here We Go...

Comments

javediqbal said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition