Butt Kicking Adventures...

I really didn't know that my triathlon and running achievements inspire people that I know... whether it's been hours or even years since I've seen them! I've always been told that triathlon and running isn't supposed to matter in the scheme of things in my life... that it's more about other things! It's going to take time to settle in that people are inspired by my "butt kicking adventures" but one day... and it may not be soon... it will settle in! It's funny... as much as I sometimes want to be the center of attention... I don't! As much as I want to inspire... I sometimes don't! It's real funny how my mind works... but I guess that's me and all of us have to accept that about me... including myself! Here We Go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition