Thankful For...

This Thanksgiving I'm THANKFUL for the wonderful opportunity I have right now to make a difference in such special kiddos (and their families) lives! Since early September I have had the opportunity to work for a very special non profit called SportsPlus, Inc. The non profit provides sports and recreation programs for kiddos with Autism and other Developmental Disabilities. I get to be Chief Motivating Officer and Coach to these great kiddos in swimming... track and field... and soccer! So far it's been great! Not just have I touched the lives of these kiddos... I've also found my calling and niche (finally)! It's thanks to SportsPlus, Inc. I realized that I want to work with Special Needs population through sports and recreation as a career! Honestly... It's been AMAZING and I have fallen in love with the kiddos I work with and love seeing them grow through sport! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...