Nineteen Down... Two To Go...

That's right baby... only TWO more races left of what has been an INCREDIBLE and MEMORABLE 2012 triathlon and running season! Seneca Slopes 8k(ish) Trail Race in Gaithersburg is this coming Sunday! This will be my final chance to get points in the XC Series for the Montgomery County Road Runners... being my fourth and final XC race of the season! Then a week from this Sunday is the Jingle Bell Jog 8k Road Race in Rockville! This one will be competative yet also super fun becuase I clinched first in my age division for the Champshionship (Road) Series through Montgomery Country Road Runners almost two months ago! I truely am in disbelief that this season is almost at its end! I have yet to have a lifetime PR at any one race but have had several course PRs this season! The most recent course PR came last Saturday... mind you... six days after a stellar performance at The Potomac River Run Marathon... at the Turkey Burnoff 10 Miler! I really don't want this season to end... but yet... my body does! Let's do this! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition