Interim XC and CS Standings...

Well... Here how the Cross Country and Championship Series standings with MoCo Road Runners are looking so far with only a few races left to go! Even after the Cross Country on the Farm 5k... and claiming a new PR for a Cross Country 5k of 26 minutes flat... I am still in fourth place in the gals 25 to 29 standings! I found out I need to be top two to get an award! I have twenty seven points... two points out of third... four points out of second... and seven points out of first! You need four races to qualify for standings! Me and third place have three... while first and second have four! I'm hoping first and second don't show up to Seneca Slopes 8k on Sunday December 2nd... that way they can't improve their chances at having their best four count! So basically... I need a good performance at Seneca Slopes 8k and hope all my competition doesn't show up to improve on their standings! With two of three races left to go for me in Championship Series... I am in first with a whopping fifty six points... that's a whole twenty eight points ahead of second place... who is my arch nemesis! You need only six races for Championship Series... which I already have... but I would never miss Candy Cane City 5k on Sat Nov 10th and Jingle Bell Jog 8k on Sunday Dec 9th! However... I will most likely be missing the Turkey Burnoff Ten... since it's six days after the Potomac River Run Marathon... and that course... twice at Seneca Creek State Park... is brutal! But who knows I could show up... we'll wait and see how the legs and body are feeling after the marathon! To be honest... it would be nice to claim awards in both series... since that was a goal of mine at the start of the season... but with stiff competition in the Cross Country Series... we'll see! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...