I am... Half Full :)

So exstactic... So in pain... So much adrenaline in me... I can't sleep! Yesterday... Sunday October 7 2012... I became Half Full... Again... This time with much more purpose!Total Time... 6:28:58 (Delighted)Swim .9 Miles... 28:49 (PR for this Race by 1 Minute)Transition 1... 7:06 (Had to put arm warmers and light bike gloves on... aka took FOREVER)Bike 56 Miles... 3:43:48 (It rained almost the whole first half of the ride... then it was just plain old nastly chilly)Transition 2... 3:26 (Had to put running shoes on feet that were frozem)Run 13.1 Miles... 2:05:50 (PR for this Race by 6 Minutes)Currently working on my post of why I am Half Full... It's very meaningful so it could take a while to get down!Rev3 Half Full was an amazing experience!Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition