Four and Three Items to Remember...

Yesterday was HECTIC... so I didn't post as part of my Rev3 Half Full 70 Triathlon count down... well I'll do a two in one post today! First... the Four Items to Remember Saturday (Pre Race Day) and Second... the Three Items to Remember Sunday (Race Day)! Four Items to Remember Saturday... Pre Race Day... * Bike... Mrs. Speedy... aka the Focus Cayo... She likes the course in Columbia better than Mr. Zoom... aka the Quintanna Roo Kilo! Anywhose... Mrs. Speedy gets racked on Saturday in Transition! * Rack Jacket... Cause... Well... It might rain and Mrs. Speedy needs her shelter! * USA Triathlon Membership Card... Without it I can't pick up my packet! * Photo ID... The packet pickup people need to make sure I am who I really say I am! Three Items to Remember Sunday... Race Day * Wetsuit... I think the water is gonna be wetsuit legal temperature! * Arm Warmers... It gonna be cold when I hop outta Centennial Lake! * Compression Sleeves... One Blue and One Green... I need them for the run and I need to color coordinate! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...