Five Days...

So here I am... RACE WEEK... Five Days until the Culpeper International Distance Triathlon in Culpeper Va as part of the Virginia Traithlon Series by Setup Events! No worries though... unlike MOST triathlons I do... there are no nerves... at least not yet! I'm looking forward to this race... even if it is a "B" race for the season with a goal of finishing the triathlon in a sub three hours! I haven't trained as hard for this race as I did for The Columbia Triathlon back in May... but I KNOW that I ROCK when it comes to triathlons and have so much confidence in myself to pull out a good performance! All I can do now is just get through my training this week... which is lighter than last and relax Friday once I get to Culpeper! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition