Pretty Much Figured Out...

So it's June and I have pretty much figured out my 2012 race season schedule! Look to your left and scroll down just a bit adn you'll find my 2012 race schedule! As always I'll be doing a ton of MoCo Road Runner road and cross country races as well as a few track meets! Along with that I'll get in my three triathlons of the season... two olympic and one half iron distance! There is a half marathon in there... which is put on by MoCo Road Runners and is an absolute gorgeous run through many parks in Montgomery County Maryland! The only race in question is the Cape Cod Marathon! I have to talk to the cousins in Boston... because Cape Cod is only an hour and half from them... but since the race fee is very minimal and I have a place to stay... cross your fingers... I shall get in a marathon this season! I will keep you updated if the marathon changes to more of a localish one! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...