No Suprise Here...

But Ironman 70.3 National Harbor got cancelled! Gee... Really? I kinda saw it coming! The positives... I get a FULL refund from that race and I don't have to do a 70.3 in the heat/ humidity of the summer in DC! So instead I'm going to replace my "A" race of the season with the Rev3 Half Full 70 Triathlon up in Ellicot City Maryland on October 7th! I did this exact race back in it's Inaugural Year of 2010 and actually really liked it! The bike course was almost hell but it was a great physical and mental test! As soon as I get my money back from Ironman 70.3 National Harbor... I'm signing up for Rev3 Half Full! As far as my third triathlon of the season... I'm going to need to find a FLAT one... at least for the bike! Speedy... the road bike... will be used for both Columbia Tri and Rev3 Half Full... so poor Zoom... the tri bike... will need to be raced on at least once this year! Anywhose... off I go to complete some drylands and a 1500 Yard Free TT in the pool! Wish me luck! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition