Rest of my 2012...

So far haven't posted a race schedule because I am still unsure of some of my races for the year! I still have a marathon and a triathlon to choose for the season! I want to do something close by that doesn't require much travel but still pick two good races!

As far as a marathon goes... I was thinking about the Baltimore or Marine Corps Marathon for a hot second until I realized I was not a fan of Baltimore and well Marine Corps just doesn't excite me! I've been thinking about Richmond which is held in early November! From everything I've heard and seen about it... it looks like a great course and good crowd support... plus its only a few hours away!

As far as a triathlon... I don't want to do a little sprint! If the race takes less than two and half hours to complete then forget it! I need a good Olympic or Half Iron that is close by... and not to much money... which is hard to find these days! I've spent hours on TriFind but still haven't found something that floats my boat! I would do DC or Nations Tri again... but I've done both races and am ready to move toward a race I have not done yet!

Oh well... i'll figure it out... and as soon as I do... you'll see my complete 2012 race schedule!

Here we go...

Comments

Heather said…
What about the Setup Events in MD or VA?
jennette said…
Hi there, I Googled Team reGen and came across your blog. I've been offered to join it here in the San Francisco area. I'm runner and was wondering what your experience with them was, positive or negative. Thanks in advance!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...