2012 Goals... Part 3... Running

Last year was a HUGE year for running for me... so I thought I'd turn it down a notch for 2012!

*Only run at most 2 marathons this years... one possible marathon as part of an Ironman and the other one a definite marathon itself... I just don't know when and which one!

*Run my first 50k March 3rd... and become an ULTRAMARATHONER... this will be a first!

*Run at least 7 Montgomery County Road Runners Club Championship Series Road Races and 4 Montgomery County Road Runners Club Cross Country Races to qualify for awards in both series!

*Run a PR in the 5k... which means a 22:38 or faster... which equates to about a sub 7:27 minute mile pace... I'm gonna do it by seasons end!

*Hit the trails more and do less on the road... everyone says I'll enjoy running more this way!

Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition