Lazy Bum...

This is exactly how I've felt in my training these past two weeks! Though I have a HUGE 2012... it's time to reminisce on 2011 and be a bit of a lazy bum until 2012! I have raced ALOT this season... all starting in the second weekend in January and ending just last weekend! I deserve to be a somewhat of a lazy bum working so hard in 2011 and accomplishing a whole lot! But even with that... I'm looking forward to starting up a daily and routine scedule come a week from Sunday... New Years Day 2012!

Here we go...

Comments

Mon Amour said…
Enjoy the rest now because once you are back in training you are gonna miss it! I really can't wait to get back into serious training though either

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition