The Mood Has To Change...

Yesterday was the day from hell for me... with the exception of running several quaters on the track at a sub 6 minute pace... it was just a shitty day overall! Basically I got stuck in a very uncomfortable and frustrating situation at work and couldn't control my composure and emotions. So today I have much explaining to do and apologizing to do... but I'll handle it... well cross your fingers I do!

But as the title said... the mood has to change... starting now! I have several races coming up in the next month and a half... starting this weekend... that having a negative attitude will definitely not be helpful... duh even I know that! But that's all I can say for now without getting myself in major trouble!

Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...