Two Important Tidbits...

*Ran a 1:54:53 at Parks Half last weekend... The race aka my last long training run for ChesapeakeMan 140.6 and Baltimore 26.2 was a huge BLAST... I ran with my friend Joe from Pacers... Ran by Melissa and Steve from Pacers in the later half of the race... and ran with one of my reGen team mates Michelle... Will definitely do that race again...

*It's race week for ChesapeakeMan 140.6 on the Eastern Shore in Cambridge... Gotta take it EASY this week... Especially on the swim, bike, and oh of course the run... A little nervous but very confident I can finish this distance without getting super dehydrated like I did in Lake Placid last summer...

Here we go...

Comments

JC said…
Goooo Marcie - have a great race on the weekend! Cheering for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...