Bring It...

And that's what I will do in t minus two days at the 2011 Assisted Living Well Chesapeake Man Endurance Festival out on the Eastern Shore in Cambridge Maryland. I don't have a race time goals... well with the exception of my best day ever... i'll take it for what it's worth... and I hate this sport goals. Even without thinking about these goals... finishing is what matters most... not just to me but to everyone else around me who supports me in this journey to 140.6 miles of swimming... cycling... and running.

My gear is laid out and I can't wait to represent Team reGen Recovery Beverage at the race. I will be sporting my tri kit all day long but I have one dilemma as far as team colors go... do I wear just the blue compression sleeves... the orange compression sleeves... or one blue and one orange compression sleeve. I know... I know... I might look dorky... but in some ways I'd be the coolest looking one out there if I wore a compression sock of each color race day. I will decide come race day and y'all will see what my final decision was when I post pics from the race in the days to follow.

So all in all... ChesapeakeMan... if you are there... give me what you got... I can't wait.

Here we go...

Comments

steelcityfox said…
woo, good luck!! can't wait to see the recap. get it!! :)
Unknown said…
Hope you have a fabulous race Marci! :)
good luck and go get em :) will be cheering for u!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...