Seriously...

Where did all this time go? I mean Parks 13.1 and ChesapeakeMan 140.6 are right around the corner! Twelve Days till Parks and 25 Days till ChesapeakeMan! I've been somewhat training for both races... but haven't gotten in all the training I would have liked to. Life kinda got in the way... BIGTIME! But in so many ways... who gives about that. The fact that I am racing and will be out there representing reGen is a GREAT GREAT honor. Yes... for both races I care about my times and how I place... esp ChesapeakeMan... but I want to be out there showing EVERYONE why I am out there racing. Mom's picture will be with me in both races becuase I know she will really help me push through the joyous and tough hours alike that each race will bring. When oh when will you come Parks and ChesapeakeMan?

Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...