Sunday, August 14, 2011

ChesapeakeMan 140.6... Just Around The Corner...

It really is... only 41 days away! The ChesapeakeMan Ultra Distance Triahtlon Athlete Guide just came up earlier this past week online... it's about 52 pages in length... i've skimmed through alot of it... looks like your typical 140.6 distance race guide... especially going into complete details about the 5 bags for race day (a)Pre and Post Race Dry Clothes Bag (b)Swim to Bike Bag (c)Bike Special Needs Bag (d)Bike to Run Bag and (e)Run Special Needs Bag! I know what I need for each bag but i've started making lists of what needs to go in each bag... just so I don't forget anything important!

I'm pretty psyched up about this race! I love the distance! The course is sure to be punishing... being on the Eastern Shore and all... but i'm psyched! Knowing I'll be racing practically ALL day long brings a smile to my face! I have already set my (a)best day ever (b)satisfied day and (c)not so pleased day goals! I have a plan no matter what the conditions are for the race! I know I still have a few LONG training days left... but ChesapeakeMan... can you please come soon?

Here we go...

No comments: