Two Things Tuesday... Pool Rat...

I've been spending some much needed time at the pool at my local LA Fitness! Unlike most people who go there... I actually go there to get a workout in! Yesterday, when I swam, there were two things that suprised me as I was being a Pool Rat...

(a) I swam 3600 yards... which is well over two miles... and it's the longest I've swam since my mom has passed away. In fact that's the longest yardage in the pool I've done all season! So Yay Me!

(b) I got through the 2000 yard swim for time part without losing count. I liked the days of competitive swimming where you had the lap counters or your coach would hit you with a kickboard going into the last 50 yards!

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...