Three Things Thursday... Randomness...

Just cause I have nothing but total randomness to post... here it goes...

*Did a brick workout (bike/run) this afternoon! I hammered the ride (on Speedy of course) and almost fell into a puddle of nothing on the run! Hopefully the run is NO indication of what is to come in a little over a week when I race Diamond in the Rough up in Perryville a week from Saturday! I wore my Team reGen tri kit and LOVED LOVED LOVED it... so comfortable!

*Been working on my memior in my spare time! I created a new blog My Soon To Be Memior to share my journey with y'all! Reading so many books... I've decided to write a memior about battling depression and anxiety as an athlete and a just a human being in general! It will probably be a little sad reading what goes through my mind... but I think it will help others see what it's like to live with those problems!

*Been talking to mom alot... whether I'm at work.... at home... training... or racing. It's been a little over two months since her passing and I miss her like HELL... NO JOKE! I wish I had some pixie dust or a magic wand so I could bring her back! I've been cuddling with her stuffed cat Honey from Build a Bear every nite now since she passed! At least I have a little bit of mom with me that way! Love you mom!


Here we go...

Comments

Kevin said…
Looking forward to the memoir. Should be an interesting read. Didn't know about your mom. So sorry for your loss. Take care, M!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...