What's Working and Whats Not Working Wednesday...

Working...
I ran for the first time since Pittsburgh 26.2 yesterday! Seriously it felt great! I took it easy of course... Let myself take it easy and just enjoyed it!

I applied to be a coach for Girls on the Run in Montgomery County! I really really want it!

Not Working
Today is the first month anniversary of my mom passing away... Still so sad and still so hard!

I am only motivated to swim 1000 yards in the pool! I need to get longer workouts in!

Here we go...

Comments

AM! said…
Hi,
love your post title;-)
love so many things about this post:
1. I grew up in Pitts PA
2. I'm an assistant Coach for GOTR
3. 1000 yd swim IS a lot- especially considering what your mind and body are going through with grief from your mom.

;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition