Just A Few Things...

(a) Mom was wrong... my approach to the finish line at last weekend's Suntrust National Marathon wasn't that bad looking... or was it?



(b) I've joined LA Fitness in downtown Silver Spring. So not just do I have a pool now... one with way to much chlorine... I have cardio machines... free classes... including a 5:45 am spin class on the weekdays... and weights for strength training. And I got a good deal as well. Can't wait for this experience as part of my training.

(c) I'm riding and running Black Hills State Park up in Boyds... northern part of the MoCo area tomorrow with Melissa, Steve, and Mike... my Pacers triathletes running buddies. Yay for hellacious hills!

(d) Oh and did I mention by the end of the month I'll be registered for marathon number 10... the Philly Marathon... once again I'm doing it... well ok for the third time. If you want your spot... register... the race always fills up by July with a April 1st registration opening.

(e) Will catch up blogs tonite and tomorrow... it's been a busy week!

Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...