Garmin LOVE...



Right now I am in love with my Garmins... yes plural for Garmin. On your left is my Garmin 310XT which I bought a few months ago... and on your right is my new Garmin 110 which I won in a raffle through Girls on the Run Solemates... which I recieved today in the mail today. I will definitely keep the 310XT but will most likely be giving the 110 to a gal I know who needs the motivation to become a committed runner... so we'll see! I am using both Garmins on tomorrow nites Pacers runs... just to compare the two.

Oh and BTW... Let's Go Caps... Way to beat the Rangers in double overtime of game four of the Eastern Conference Quaterfinals... Rock the Red!

Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...