I Need To Call My Doctor...

Explain the Busted story and see when is a good time to get the stitches removed! You see Mr. Plastic Surgeon at Holy Cross Hospital said two weeks on crutches and in the knee brace... but with lots of legs rest and elevation and NO driving! Well due to working two jobs one after another and the parents working all day... it's been ALL work and NO rest! I really need to talk to my doctor and find out what to do and when to get it taken care of. I'd rather though be in a knee brace and on crutches for an extra week just to give my knee (and legs) a little more rest if I'm going to be constantly moving around... standing up... and NOT elevating my leg and resting it! Decisions Decisions!

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition