Worried... You Bet...

So Half Full Tri in Ellicot City is finally almost here... and yes I'm worried! I'm worried about making a fool of myself out there... having a terrible swim... terrible bike... and terrible run! I can't just run a 6 hour race... I HAVE TO run at least a 5:45 race... because that's what I'm capable of... even if the bike and run are monstourously hilly as hell harder than Lake Placid awful. I have to reach this time goal... cause otherwise I will have failed to reach any goal this season... which will only make me hate myself more than I already do. I have seen all of my tri buddies reach their goals all season long and I have only FAILED this season. I FAILED at DC Tri to reach the podium by 10 seconds... I FAILED to finish Lake Placid... and I FAILED to be to place top 10 in age group and run a PR at Nations two weeks ago... so this is my LAST CHANCE ya'll!

Nation's Tri Race Report will be up before I race Half Full next weekend.

More to come...

Comments

Unknown said…
Marci... stop putting so much pressure on yourself. The great thing about triathlons is that just doing them and staying active is the reward. :) You won't make a fool out of yourself unless you get frustrated about things that aren't that important! Keep that chin up girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...