I don't care... let the countdown begin...

Only two months and three weeks till Ironman Lake Placid. Wow... I can't believe the race is coming up so quickly. It seems like it was just yesterday I was up in Lake Placid watching friends race, volunteering, and reistering myself for the race. The motivation to train has kicked in. I've been bumping up the mileage in the pool and on the bike... while I have been slowly getting back to long runs with running. Oh I can't wait to become an Ironman again. Bring it on!

Race report for Athens Marathon and Earth Day 5k will come... but since I just got back to the blogging habit... it will be sometime later this week.

More to come...

Comments

ONEHOURIRONMAN said…
Nothing like it!!! Hearing those simple words from Mike Reilly...
I had to plan to have no one around Saturday night so I could have those 4 seconds of fame to myself...
Keep working at it, it's all worth it, as you know
Bethany + Ryan said…
Now that's more like it!!! :-)

I'm planning on doing Lake Placid in 2012. I was planning on going to watch the race in 2011 and sign up in person (bc that's the only way to get in, right?) Or do u have to volunteer in order to sign up? I've heard both but can't find a definite answer. do u mind explaining it to me? Either post on my blog or email, bbertrand@vzw.blackberry.net. Thanks, I really appreciate it!!
Mel-2nd Chances said…
happy to read this :)
Unknown said…
Eeek... it's coming so fast! :) Sounds like you have the motivation that you need! Enjoy the training!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition