Running Sock Obssession Time...

So I admit... I have an obssession with running socks. I know... of all things why running socks? All I can say to that is I spend way to much time in Pacers by the running sock wall... trying to decide if I need yet another pair of my two favorites.

The first pair I became obssessed with last April when I ran the Earth Day 5k out of Silver Spring Pacers. The socks... Feetures Bamboo and Wool Ultralight socks... came in our goodie bags... so there was no stopping me from trying them out. Well I tried them out and fell in love with them. In fact I fell in love with them so bad I got myself another pair... just so I could have multiple pairs to run in. Besides being eco friendly... they are just amazingly comfortable and feel so snug on my feet... even when I'm not running.

The other pair of socks I am totally obssessed with I got yesterday when I ran with Pacers on their weekly fun runs out of the store. These socks... the Injinji Performance Series... were a recommendation I got from a good friend of mine when I went up to Lake Placid to watch her do Ironman last summer. Well... I couldn't find them anywhere... but BAM... I saw them at Pacers the other day and had to get them. At first... because they are toe socks... they felt odd on my feet... but once I started running in them... ahhhhhh my feet fell in love with them. I so badly wanted to get the pink ones... but they didn't have them... so I settled for the white ones.

I definitely reccommend both socks to ya'll! Who knows... maybe I'll have a giveaway for each pair!

More to come...

Comments

Missy said…
I love me some Swiftwick socks!
Erika said…
Hmm, I may have to try those. I love new running socks. I always seem to come back to my Balega's though.

MCM Mama
Bethany + Ryan said…
i'm a wright sock girl. i wear them to work with my dress shoes :-)
Unknown said…
I am all about smartwool!
ONEHOURIRONMAN said…
Missy put me onto Swiftwick... the bomb, man.
You know, I think you can be 12 stepped on the sock obssession..
DBrewster said…
I fell in love with a free pair of socks Pacers gave me too! In my case it was a pair of Balega Hidden Comfort socks. They are the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...