The Excuse...

All throughout this crazy training I've been making up this one darn excuse when the weather gets cold and even rainy to go out for a run. My family wonders why I'd go out when it's only 45 degrees in pouring rain to go run and I'd tell them "it might be like this in Philly on race day". Good enough excuse... I think so. I'm hoping this proves not to be true of the weather on Nov 22 in Philly but just in case... I'm ready for it.

Just got my bib assignment from the marathon people... 3596... hope it's lucky!

More to come...

Comments

Mel-2nd Chances said…
I'm always given a weird look, and asked 'why' as well, especially in the bitter cold and snowy weekend mornings. Not sure non-runners will ever understand :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...