One Month To Go...

I can't believe I'm saying this but the countdown is totally on. One month exactly till I run the Philadelphia Marathon. It's crazy how when you start training you think that training will never end then BAM you have a month left to go. At this point I can't do anything to better prepare myself. My goals have changed... at fist it was getting my BQ (3:40:59 or faster)... now it's just to finish under 4... and climb up the steps for to take my Rocky picture at the Philadelphia Art Museam afterwards. Nothing I do now will help me at this point. Besides getting prepared for taper I have a 20 miler to accomplish the first weekend in November... then it's all dowhill from there!

More to come...

Comments

Tri-James said…
I month will fly by!
Rainmaker said…
Climbing up the stairs is the best part. :)

I did it last year - plenty of painful fun.
Unknown said…
I'll go so fast! Thinking about you this last month!!!
Bryan said…
Good luck. I did Philly in 2007, I really enjoyed it. A local bar gives out beer at mile 22, don't forgot to have a little. I did and afterwards the ones that didn't wished they had. Have fun.

B
Kasey said…
how exciting that it is just a month away! I'm training for a 1/2 marathon (my first ever!) and it is less than a month away too and I'm so excited/nervous!

Thanks for letting me visit- I'm so excited to be finding all of these great blogs devoted to running! What great motivation and encouragement!
Mel-2nd Chances said…
it'll be here before you know it! I didn't realize the marathon was so late in the year!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition